- 6 boneless and skinned chicken breasts
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (30 g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (12.5 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (12.5 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ 1 teaspoon (7.5 g) zest of lemon
- ½ 1 teaspoon (7.5 g) crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt.
- ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) black pepper
- In a deep bowl, put the oil, sugar, soy sauce, parsley, thyme, lemon zest, garlic, salt and black pepper, and stir the mixture well.
- Add the chicken breasts, and stir with the mixture, then set aside for an hour.
- Heat the grill in the oven, and grease the grill plate with a little oil.
- Place the marinated chicken on the grill plate, and leave it for ten minutes on each side, until it becomes tender.
- Take out the chicken breasts and place them on a serving dish, and garnish with parsley leaves.